Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

When I came over today, we talked about how much fun we had on our Wendover trip. We read the paper a little together and when I asked him what he wanted to do he said “Oh, lets take a drive up north” when I asked him where he said “How bout to Pocatello?” I have no idea why he wanted to go there but I told him I didn’t have the time today to go all the way up there. He then said he wanted to go to Chinese Gourmet for lunch, he really likes that place and I added it to his list of favorites. After lunch we went for a drive. I explained to him that I start school next week and wouldn’t have the extra time that I have had with him this summer. (I just have to say it has been a really fun summer with George and he really does make my day and make me look forward to coming over to spend time with him).

No comments: